Saturday, April 12, 2008

I never thought I'd be a blogger.

But they say blogging is the thing to do these days. A blog, I've been told, is more dynamic than a website and gives viewers a better update of what you're doing. I always thought blogs were kinda creepy. Posting personal stuff on the web had always seemed weird and exhibitionist to me in an obnoxious sort of way. But here in the States-which I've just moved back to after a ten-year absence-blogging seems what folks are doing to connect and network. And they don't seem to be used just for spouting off emotional stuff like how I remember blogs to be. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking that blogs are pretty cool these days as people can share their news, professional pursuits, and musings.

So welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

Ross said...

Thank you for your insights into your work, dear Tina. I have many prayers for you every day upon the loss of your beautiful and extraordinary mother, Marina Gionis. I dream about her constantly and I think about her every day.
Be well.